On the internet you can find a lot of movies, games and software. Many people want to download these but don’t know how to download these.
Why can your friends download the latest movies and games, and why can’t you do that?
Many people think downloading a movie for example all tekken games can simply be done by typing the name of the movie into Google, click on the first hit Google finds and click on the ‘download this movie’ button and a couple of hours later the movie can be watched in the living room.
In fact the reality is a bit different. Downloading movies, games and software is quite simple and can be done in several ways but it isn’t as easy as I said above.
How can I download movies, games and software?
You can download movies, games and software in several ways. A very often used way is to download these using ‘Torrents’ or using ‘Newsgroups’.
I want to help you on how to download using Torrents.
I think it is less interesting for you how torrents or newsgroups work if you want to download movies, games or software and that’s why I only explain HOW to download.
Now let me explain to you how to download via Torrents:
The first thing you do, is ask yourself: What do I want to download?
For example: a Lord of the Rings movie.
Okay, you know what you want? Good.
Now you have to find a torrent to download a ‘Lord of the Rings’ movie.
There are several websites where you can find torrents. I will recommend you a few torrent sites which are very good torrent sites.
Go to torrentspy.com and type in the search area ‘Lord of the Rings’ and click the ‘torrent’ button.
Now scroll down to see what Torrentspy has found on ‘Lord of the Rings’.
These are the results of your search query. The files you here are ‘.torrent’ files. These files have to be imported in a BitTorrent client. I will discuss the BitTorrent client later, don’t worry.
Well now, you see 7 columns, namely:
- Torrent Name: the name of the torrent.
- Category: What kind of torrent is it. Is it a movie, a game, music or an application.
- Size: This is the size of the complete file when it is completely downloaded.
- Files: how many files are going to be downloaded with this torrent.
- S: how many seeders are available. So, how many people seed a part of the complete file.
- D: Downloaders. How many downloaders does this file have.
- Health: this is the health of the file. The more green it is, the better. So you should get the files which are having the best health status.